Why make just one kind of cookie? Make all your favorites at once!!
Here's my Favorite Cookie Recipe!!!
This time, I used all Whole Wheat flour and 1 Tbs of Vital Wheat Gluten in place of regular flour. They came out crispier than usual.
From Recipezaar of course!!
Peanut Butter Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe #145478
Very yummy! A nice moist, chewy cookie. No heavy baking soda aftertaste! Forgot to say these were my friend, Deb's cookies! Don't want to take credit for her delicious recipe.
22 min | 10 min prep
SERVES 4 , 24 cookies
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla (or more)
- 1 cup unbleached all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup oatmeal
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 (12 ounce) bag semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Cream butter and sugars together. Add peanut butter, egg, and vanilla. And mix well.
- In another bowl mix dry ingredients together and add to butter mixture.
- Add chips and mix well.
- Either drop onto pan or roll into small balls.--I like to use a scoop.
- Bake for about 10-12 minutes.
- Cool for 5 minutes on sheet.